Frequently Asked Questions

You must make a written request for the Board to send a letter of certification to the state to which you are moving. You may print out and complete the License Certification Request located in the Applications Section of this website. You must include a copy of your current Alabama License, your Social Security card and current Driver’s License with your request. For each state you request that Certification be sent to, there is a $25 fee (money order only).